



This week when Mandy was in town, we took the kids to the Rexburg water park and carousel. We had so much fun! Ashlee was the only one who would really play in the water, and I had to hold her most of the time. We had a blast running through the water just the two of us though! Sadly I don't have any pictures of that, but I do have some of the carousel!
This is Cody's favorite thing, and the other kids had a blast too. They had to wait what seemed like forever for their turn and they just sat and stared at the horses going around and around. Ashlee held everyones dollar for them. When we finally got on the little horses, they had so much fun! J.J. kept making horsey sounds (which is seriously the funniest thing EVER) and they looked so cute riding in their swim suits.
However, the ride turned out to be extrememly long, and even though the kids were having fun, Mandy and I felt pretty sick. I think it will be a while before I try that again!
These are the greatest pictures. You are such a great photographer. I want you to come follow us some weekend so that we can have some cute pictures taken!
ReplyDeleteHave fun wakeboarding this weekend! Faceplants may hurt a bit, but for everyone on the boat its pretty entertaining!
Your blog is so cute! I cannot get over how big Max is, man time is just flying! Congratulations on your new house, how exciting for you guys!
ReplyDeleteRexburg has a water park? WOW! Haha, jk! Looks like you guys are having a fun summer!
ReplyDelete