We miss you! We hope you are having fun on your big golf trip with the boys. Don't party too hard without us! But, it's ok. Me and Mister Maxwell are having a fine time, just the two of us. Tonight we ate yummy crepes, ran some errands and cleaned the house. Max took a great nap this afternoon and went down pretty easily tonight too. He was so happy all day, talking and laughing at his crazy mom (as you can see). He keeps saying "dadadada," I think he was waiting for you to come home from work. We can't wait to see you! In the mean time, we are playing with lots of friends and doing really really cool things... much cooler than a boys trip! These silly pictures should tide you over. We LOVELOVELOVE you!
Jess and Maxter
How sweet of you all! You do really well on this blogging stuff...I wish that I had time to be better about it (and a few more things)!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see you when I get out there. I have Linds' # so maybe we can all meet up together?
You're so sweet!! It's hard being away from your hubby, huh? You're pictures are all so cute Jess, I can't wait to get prego so you can do my maternity pics too! BTW, I saw a comment you left on Jayci's blog, so funny how this bloggin thing runs full circle, she was a roommate of mine in Hawaii, weird!
ReplyDelete