Today we had such a fun afternoon at the pool. It has been so hot and Max was so cranky when he woke up, we just had to get out!

laying on the lounge chair, talking away and playing
with mom's sun glasses (the best pool toy ever)

hey there blue eyes...

nothing better than some raisin toes

just catching some sun
Of course there are no pictures of us IN the pool, since I can't really hold my camera and him without one of them drowning! I am proud to report that he goes under water like a trooper! Though I can't say the same thing about keeping his sun hat on...
How fun! I wish I was there.
ReplyDeleteIt looks like he enjoys the water! He is so handsome and I love his eyes in the blue eyes pic!!
ReplyDeleteVery very cute pics.........as always.
ReplyDeletehe's such a darling kid. love the pictures as always
ReplyDeleteYou have an amazing eye. Thanks so much for linking to me!!!
ReplyDelete