
Now that Max is almost 18 months old, he is FINALLY starting to walk! Just before we left for Sand Point, he started walking back and forth between Danny and me. We were so surprised at how stable he is! When he decides to do it, he does great. I think he has taken six or seven really good steps at a time and can stand by himself for long periods of time before he gets started. We are so proud of our little walking man!
yay! way to go max! that's so exciting! he'll be running in no time..
ReplyDeleteLook at that cute little man! I love the blue background! Maybe you won't have to come to yoga anymore.....you'll get enough exercise just chasing Max around.
ReplyDeleteway to go little max! :)
ReplyDeleteYea for Max! He looks like such a little stud!
ReplyDeleteYour pictures are amazing. You and need to get together and talk about how you do it. They are awesome. He has a smug mug account or he is on photo forum if you have ever heard of that. Anyway let me know. Your little guy is a doll.
ReplyDeleteHey we would love to get together for dinner anytime. Linc's number is 949-4849 call anytime. He is the one with the schedule. hehe. Anyway let us know.
ReplyDeleteI cannot believe how big Max is getting!!!!!! Look at him grow - almost 18 months.
ReplyDeleteway to go Max! your life as a mommy is going to be hopped up a notch. it's all so fun though. i love, love this picture, AND the outfit:) what a stud
ReplyDeleteyay! Your life is about to get a whole lot worse:) I would give anything to have jaxson still imobile:) He has been walking/running for almost 5 months...and I feel like I'm 60 and have raised 8 kids I'm so tired!
ReplyDeleteway to go max.
you take the best pictures ever!
Congratulations! Such a fun moment in your child's life! Now just wait till he starts running!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Such a fun moment in your child's life! Now just wait till he starts running!
ReplyDeleteIf you ever make it to AZ, or I get up there....I want you to take our pictures. You do such a great job.
ReplyDeletemy blog is no longer private.
Max is darling! Jess, your pictures are amazing, you are so talented. If you are even in Logan again to get your hair done I would really like to talk to you about potentially doing some family pictures for us or just some fun shots of the girls. Ellie is 7 months old now and crawling. She has big blue eyes and I don't know where they came from. Your trip to SP sounded amazing and well deserved. Jeff and I really need to do something like that.
ReplyDeletecongrats max! what a big boy. also im glad you had a good time at sand point. me and danny could really use a trip like that. how fun!
ReplyDelete