18.9.08

what a babe.

maxfavv

Dear Max. I am obsessed with this cute little picture of you being such a big boy at the fair! Thanks for being the sweetest little boy on the planet, for letting me drag  you around all the time and putting up with me. I love you. I love dancing with you, reading with you, chasing you. I love your little kisses and the 30 second delay on the "smack" sound that goes with it. I love the way you laugh when somebody toots ( like mama like son). I loved how you insisted on using your fork to eat peaches tonight and sitting with you at our cozy table. I love your animal sounds and when you talk to yourself really loud at restaurants.  I hope you have fun with your Daddy in Rexburg this weekend while mama takes some pictures in Seattle. Be a good boy, ok? Don't bite your cousins and make sure to get reeeeal dirty (Daddy will clean you up). Also, be sure you miss me, at least a little. 

Love, 
mama. 

p.s. I don't think you could possibly look any more studly than you do in your daddy's boots and your new shirt from Nana. Thanks for being my human doll. Speaking of Nana, you have NO idea how mad she is at me for not bringing you with me this weekend!

5 comments:

  1. He is sure growing up fast!

    Regarding the lightspeare:

    Do you have the "cloud" or the "clear" one? I have been looking for one, but it looks like Ill have to order it online.

    Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmmm corn dogs. oh and max is cute too, but whats new?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture is so cute. I love the way he looks like he is about to tip over! Gotta love the boots! Have fun in Seattle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute love letter:) cute boy! i wanna go to seattle too!!!!

    ReplyDelete