28.3.09

remember sunshine?

and water? and suntans? and taquitos?  



yes. 

taquitos. 

DSC_5665

we're off to mexico folks. be back in a week. 

it's max's first [sniff sniff] official two year old flight, which means WE PAY. 

do you think they would let him on in one of these instead?


DSC_6881

i think he'd like it.....


?

7 comments:

  1. holy lol, jess!
    I am so mad that we didn't hook up yesterday, have so much fun! Try not to make us all tooo jealous with your mexican sun picutures. boo, whore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. im all for treating my kids like puppies (check my post). Oh and I love this picture of me? crazy face. I am SO stoked for you guys!!! cant wait to hear about it...and probably a little jealous, when this school thing is over we are SO going with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man I am so jealous! Get some sun and eat some taquitos for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. of course you are off again, and i'm stuck here.. in the snow.

    still have fun, but know that i'm jealous...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jess, so sorry about Saturday. I didn't get your message until late Friday and My friend was visiting from out of town until Saturday night. Please call me again, if you still want to :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jessica - you probably don't know/remember me but my sister Allie is friends with McKenzie and my family is in your parent's ward and stuff...Anyways, you are an amazing photographer and I love your style! Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete