28.9.09

oh, regina.

regina784373oz4

for those who didn't know, REGINA SPEKTOR is coming to SLC November 6th. i reeeeeeally want to go. husband does not.

do you?
like,
want to come?
as in, with me?

say yes. and then we will purchase our tickets.

OH YEA. and Ingrid Michaelson is coming October 17th!! LET'S GO TO THAT TOO!

12 comments:

  1. i am sooo down! seriously, i'll go! love her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. obsessed! i would love to go! count me in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I lived there I would be all over a girls night out... :( Maybe next time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. mackenzie Rands (your only and favorite sister)September 28, 2009 at 8:20 PM

    i will be witnessing her beautiful talent november 3rd in seattle. wish you could join me and allison my sista. cant wait to se you and maxwell and danny! send my love.
    .the gif.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm totally comfortable inviting myself (a total stranger) to join you. Sounds like a blast! Let me know if you'd like to do a background check first, or I'd be happy to submit a 300 word essay and my resume or something.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love her! I am loving the comment made by kyle and lesley....very funny.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with Kenz. come to seattle....or better portland and we could go together. it would be amaazazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ingrid Michaelson you say? October 17th you say?? I know of someone that will be in town that day that just might want to go to that...

    ReplyDelete
  9. alright, ladies, before you get all excited, let me tell you that Jess asked me to figure out how much tickets were & stuff. Now keep in mind that i am more of a punk rock girl & that although I appreciate & love live music of all kinds, I'm used to cheap punk shows and kinda spoiled. Regina tickets start at $84 plus service charges, and the show is at In the Venue, one of the more ghetto spots on the planet. Ingrid is at the Avalon Theater (never been there) and tickets are $59, plus service charges no doubt. So yeah, sorry to be a buzz-kill, but I thought you should have all the info. Jessica, I hate to admit it, but at those prices, I'd only go to Ingrid, but I have a retreat thing that weekend. Let me know how they are though!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh man! How fun!!!...Although, I cannot believe those prices!!! Crazy!

    ReplyDelete