you know you're in a small town when the gas stations restaurants and convenience stores ALL have animal heads of some kind on the wall. =)
i also did portraits of all the grandkids while we were up there. of course my little booger is the LEAST cooperative out of ALL TEN KIDS. go figure!














the best part: finding our tree! we got a tree permit and ventured out to find our tree. let me be clear. we did NOT cut down our tree at a christmas tree farm. we went out in like, the wilderness. we felt so tough and had the absolute best time. luckily we had grandpa k and les, tyson and cody to help us!
and of course we pulled a clark w. griswald and took our tree home on top of the car. we were just relieved that after 4 hours on top of the car the thing still had needles. haha!

















gorgeous pics as always... and I love your tree! I've always wanted to cut down our own.
ReplyDeleteAnd just out of curiosity, for most of these shots of Max are you using your 85mm 1.8 or the 50mm 1.4? Merry Christmas!
these pics are so cool and crisp. love it! i kinda miss the snow...
ReplyDeleteIsland Prak is so beautiful, although I've never had the pleasure of seeing it during wintertime! Looks like SO much fun! SLEDDING! Great pics, loving the one of Max next to the log pile..he looks so smug! CUTE!
ReplyDeletethe one of max in the hoodie, in front of the wood pile, being a sass, i think he looks a lot like your dad
ReplyDeleteplease. lets meet up in island park soon!
ReplyDeleteThat looks so fun....I love that green hat you are wearing. Can I ask where you got it? Thanks so much!
ReplyDeletexoxo-Meg
fiddlesticksandfunnygirls.blogspot.com
I love Island Park! I like you comment about the animal heads. SO TRUE!
ReplyDeleteThankss for the post
ReplyDelete