22.2.10

15 weeks

_DSC5567

i have been hoooorrible about taking belly shots, so i had my friend tiffany take this really quick after max's party on saturday! i actually look bigger in this shot than in real life (carrying high + loose t-shirt = extra grande appearance. haha!), but at least you get the idea. i can't BELIEVE how big i have gotten so quickly this time around! i guess you really do "pop" sooner on #2. but honestly, i love it! i would so much rather LOOK pregnant than just feel pregnant. =)

p.s. i am a little in love with this headband- and it was $3.50 at old navy in the little girl's section! score.

p.p.s. max's true love heather asked me this week if my baby was "in HERE?" (pointing to my belly) or "in HEEEERE?" (pointing to my boobs). i died laughing! but really, i can understand the confusion. they. are. massive.

11 comments:

  1. You look cute! I love the boob question. My three year old was lying on the bed next to me the other morning and stuck his hand right on my boob, I asked him what he was doing and he said he was trying to feel the baby kick! HA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would've guessed that headband was crewcuts! SCORE at old navy!! Congrats on the babe... LOVE the question about the boobs vs. belly... hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha! Kids say the best things to expectant moms. I'm 14 wks and not quite showing yet...except for the growing boobs already. :) Love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you are so cute. And you know I am with Danny when your boobs get bigger, we are all for that. haha. I want to snuggle in bed with the two of you or now three of you. What the heck lets get a giant bed and add Max, Owen and Joe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness that story is too funny about the littel girl!!! Also, Congratulations! You look absolutely amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. at least your pregnant... got the question for the first time from Liv today if there is a baby in my belly. lame. maybe it's because we hung with you the other day. maybe it's because I am packing some extra love. I choose the former.

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay for the boobsicles!

    ps- did the orange dress fit? cause it was a tight squeeze for me with my girls aka boobs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. 3.50? ummm im going to old navy tomorrow! thanks for the advice!
    britt

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was about to ask where you got that headband .... until I read a bit further. VERY CUTE

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jessica-congratulations! I'm so happy for you. Your doggy party was so dang cute. I'll definitely have to go to Hobby Lobby from now on. Want to come over and craft it up? What are you and Caroline's schedules like?

    ReplyDelete