Oh my goodness so cute! Where do you get your headbands for Lucy??? They are so cute! I have a newborn girl, Emily, and I have had no luck in the headband world... She needs some of these darling headbands! Thanks :)
I wish I could photograph an entire day. It's amazing how glorious the right photos can make a stay-at-home-mom day look, huh! So fun to catch up on your family - congratulations on your newest little one! So happy for you.
Oh my goodness so cute! Where do you get your headbands for Lucy??? They are so cute! I have a newborn girl, Emily, and I have had no luck in the headband world... She needs some of these darling headbands! Thanks :)
ReplyDeleteI wish I could photograph an entire day. It's amazing how glorious the right photos can make a stay-at-home-mom day look, huh! So fun to catch up on your family - congratulations on your newest little one! So happy for you.
ReplyDelete