


We can't believe Max is already a week old. He is so sweet and he is changing so much (even though he isn't any bigger). We are so in love with him and we can't seem to get enough time with him- or enough pictures! We gave him a bath last night and it was so much fun. Max is such an easy going baby- he didn't even cry! He is still in the NICU, but he is done with his phototherapy treatments for his jaundice- which is great because we can have him out of the incubater for much longer. He is slowly making some progress on feeding from a bottle, but most of his feedings are still through a tube. Thankfully, I have a great milk supply, so I am a slave to my pump and he never has to have formula. Here are a few more of my favorite pictures of him. What can I say- I'm obsessed with him!
What a handsome little boy! He is adorable. Congratulations to you and Danny.
ReplyDelete-Amber
Hey you guys He is SO SO cute i cannot wait to see you guys!!! Hope everything is going well Love ya.
ReplyDeleteLOVE,Blakelee