e though. 
Max had a great Valentine's day! He brought cookies to the NICU nurses and gave Valentines to the other babies. He is quite the ladies' man! But mom is still his #1 Valentine!


A couple days ago we gave Max a bath and it was quite an experience. First he scared us by letting out the loudest girliest little scream! Then, he hooked his heel onto the edge of his bowl of warm water and dumped it everywhere. After we got it all cleaned up, we were washing his back while he was on his side. He started sneezing and we realized he had yanked is NG feeding tube out of his nose! What a little trouble maker. He is just like his dad!


We are getting pretty tired of life at the hospital. Keep him in your prayers so he can come home soon! We can't wait.
He is such a cutie pie! That is great that he is growing, though it is definitely sad how fast they do! Austin can't wait to meet his playmate. He is in our prayers!
ReplyDeleteLove, Sarah
He is so cute. I still cant believe how little he is althought I am glad that he is getting bigger. The bath ecperience is just his way of saying "watch out world, it is a good thing I am still in the hospital because when I get out you will know it!"
ReplyDeleteHe is in our prayers, we can't wait to meet him.
He is such a handsome little guy!
ReplyDelete