
I am proud to announce that Baby Max has slept through the night the last three nights in a row! Pure Bliss. =) Also, his crib FINALLY arrived. Thanks to my mom for the crib and also for making his cute polka dot sheets! I love it and I love her. So does Max for that matter. We can't wait untill we have a house (even if it's in Utah- haha) and we can decorate his room. Right now, his crib is right next to the guest bed! We will really miss Orange County though!
SOOO cute, love the crib and the bedding! Ghetto or not, the pictures look great. What photoshop do you use???
ReplyDeleteI love the bed, and the sheets! Very cute. I had no idea you were moving to Utah. Where at? What for? We have only hung out with you a couple times, but it was fun, we will miss you!
ReplyDeleteFirst, your bedding is adorable! Second, you guys can't move that soon! When are our little ones going to play together? That is so sad, but I must say I am happy for you guys at the same time. Don't think about moving until I get to hold that little bundle of cuteness though!
ReplyDelete