28.3.07

Rough Night


My poor baby! It started Monday night at Kelly and Rachelle's new apartment. I went to change Max's diaper and I realized he pooped up his back! We decided to take him home and get him cleaned up, but when we got home, it was 100 times worse- even with the new diaper! The poor kid was such a mess. We wiped him down and I was picking him up to put him in the bath when he peed allllll over me. When we put him in the bath, we saw that he had clawed his cheek with his fingernail and it was bleeding! I felt so bad! I swear I do cut his nails. Here is a picture of Max in the tub with his battle wound and looking guilty.


2 comments:

  1. Oh the days of pooping ALL OVER and up the back. So glad those are over. What a good mom you are for taking care of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, that face is too cute, and he knows it!

    ReplyDelete