This is my insanely cute and mischevious nephew Cody. Somehow I was able to convince him to pose for me! Not an easy feat when working with two year olds.
I love the pictures! They are sooo cute! You did a great job!! Did you get photoshop yet? I told Danny I could get it for you if you wanted it and don't have it yet. Are we ever going to get to meet Max....we need to get together!
Ok seriously! What a cutie! He is 2 and posing? What did you bribe him with? If you EVER EVER come back here, will you take cute pics like this of Kasen? Aww I want to be a photographer. Good job Jess!
I love the pictures! They are sooo cute! You did a great job!! Did you get photoshop yet? I told Danny I could get it for you if you wanted it and don't have it yet. Are we ever going to get to meet Max....we need to get together!
ReplyDeleteYou are so good. I need to learn how to use my camera.
ReplyDeleteOk seriously! What a cutie! He is 2 and posing? What did you bribe him with? If you EVER EVER come back here, will you take cute pics like this of Kasen? Aww I want to be a photographer. Good job Jess!
ReplyDeletelooks like that new lens is coming in handy! what a cute leeetle boy. where are you guys now? utah? idaho?
ReplyDelete