27.5.07

Finally, Max's Blessing

Max was blessed on May 6th in Sugarhouse in Danny's grandparent's ward. I have been procrastinating this blog for a while now because all my pictures are bad! The blessing itself went great, no crying, and Danny did a beautiful job. Afterward, Max had a bit of an incident. After I fed Max and spend about 20 seconds with our friends and family, this happened. BEFORE I had taken a single picture of my baby in his blessing outfit! So I layed some paper towels under him and snapped a few anyway. But, they aren't so great. We also had a ton of friends and family there, which meant so much to us! Did I get any pictures of them? No. I was busy dealing with a poopy baby. By the time I was done and had a second to eat, people were on there way out. So, I'm lame, but it was a great day anyway!
Here we are after he got all changed. As you can tell, he was thrilled.

2 comments:

  1. I am totally laughing right now. That is EXACTLY what happened to Kasen. After the blessing, sitting there in Sacrament, he BLEW UP! All over his sweet little white outfit. We took him home, snapped some pictures with a dish towel under him, and cleaned him up. But the whole BLESSING part is what matters most, right? He looks adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so handsome, poop or no poop! I haven't had that problem too bad yet, but I will say that when I use Pampers, it goes up the back and when I use Huggies, they tend to leak a little out the sides. What can you do? You can't change him in the middle of pooping, unless you want a nasty mess!

    ReplyDelete