
Lil is in kindergarten now and has decided she is pretty grown up these days. She is really into her hair do's and is such a good big sister. She loves having pictures taken of her! We took these at the play ground by my house, and after I shot one or two of her and turned to take a couple of her sisters, she said, "Nooo, take some more of me!" I told her I was going to take some of everyone. She thought about that for a second and said "Okay. But take the most of me!" She is so cute and somehow must know how photogenic she is!
Ivie is honestly the funniest little girl I have ever met. Danny and I decided she is the funniest and most entertaining out of all the grandkids. For one, she pulls the most hilarious faces. She will be telling you something dead serious and she will make a face that just makes you want to hit the floor and laugh until you can't breathe. Plus, she can't say her "R" sounds, which makes the things she says that much funnier. I told her we were going to pick some blackberries and she goes "Blackbewies?! Awe they weal?" I told her yea, a little confused. "Do they bite?!" I have no idea what she thought blackberries were. Maybe black bears? I don't know. I got a kick out of it though.
Saige

Saigey is almost two and came out of her shell a little bit this trip. She is a little quiet around me usually, but she talked about baby "Mac" this week a lot. She would go into Max's room, find his shoes and bring them to me and say "Mac!" Then she would try to put them on. Or, if Max started to cry in another room, she would come find me, wrinkle up her nose and say "Mac." with this very concerned expression. I think she will DEFINITELY pull faces like Ives. It's adorable.
All the kids- Max loves his big cousins and is so happy when they come to visit.
you are quite the babysitter!!! maybe I will just drop a couple off sometime:) just kidding of course!
ReplyDeleteJessica Kettle! It's been so long! I could not believe when I saw a link to your blog, from Chelsea's...it is such a small world! I love peeking in, now and then. Your pictures are AMAZING and your baby is absolutely adorable. I would love to hear from you! Tell Danny hello...
ReplyDeleteOh...they are all SO cute!
ReplyDelete-Blakelee