At the Bees game!
Not to be confused with daaaa bears. I guess one of the perks of working in real estate is that title companies hook you up with free stuff so they can get your business. Sweet! Or in our case, suite. We got to go to a SLC Bees (our minor league team) game and hang out in a suite with some title company people. There was also food. Free food, which in my book, is about as good as it gets. Danny insisted that Max get jazzed up in his Angels uniform since the Angels will ALWAYS be Max's team. We didn't even feel bad about it because the Bees are actually the farm team for the Angels (which I think just means they are affiliated- I'm not sure exactly how). Anyway, we were having a good ole time watching the ball game when all the sudden, THE bee walked in! Max thought he was a very interesting creature indeed, and fearlessly tried to eat his face. We think it's because THE bee reminded him of his own little rattley bee toy that he loves. THE bee spend extra time holding and playing on the floor with Max, and he told us that his own baby bee was born just three days after Max. How cute! It was a pretty fun night despite the heat, and we won (I'm pretty sure)! Hooray for free fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment