
Max is talking so much these days. Whenever we are in the car or while he plays, all I hear is aaouuuuuaaa... it's so funny. While Brittany was here and we were out and about all day, Max sat making his noise in his stroller, then closed his eyes and kept making noise, then all the sudden the sound abruptly stopped. We looked at him and he had fallen asleep! He did this "talking himself to sleep" thing a few other times in the car too. It cracked us up every time!
How do you get such good shots? You will have to teach me a few, or should I say a lot of things when you come next month
ReplyDeleteLove it Jess! He has such cute lips. Has he done the talking him to sleep since I have been gone?
ReplyDeleteI am so jealous. That is a WAY cute shot of Max. You are so good! That is way too cute that he talked himself to sleep. Much more tolerable than crying himself to sleep huh?
ReplyDeleteJess-hi I don't know if you remember me but I am JOdy and Darrens sister-in-law, Shalee, married to Jody's little brother Ryan. ANyways I always look at your blog and I love it but I was wondering how you got your heading to be cursive writing. I am trying to get one up and going, so if you couls helpo me it would be great.thanks.Shalee ryanandshalee.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteThis pic reminds me of the pic on the gymboree home page. Cute, Cute, Cute!
ReplyDeleteJessica Rands!! I found your blog!! How are you?? How is Utah?? I am new to this whole blogging thing, but yours is great... your pictures are amazing... mine is brandonandashleyfrandsen.blogspot.com/
ReplyDelete