29.8.07

Finally, a pool!

Max loves to play with Daddy!
The fam. Notice my lack of tan. Leaving California has not been so good for my skin.
2008 Olympic hopefuls practicing their synchronized swimming. Go for the gold baby!
Joe and Britt and the baby to be!

I was so excited that our neighborhood pool opened the day after Britt and Joe came. I am seriously pasty, so we decided to take advantage of the sun while it lasts. Max is pretty unsure of the water, I think because of the temperature. He gets so sad when we first take him in, so we have to get him used to it very slowly. By the end of the day he was having a great time though!

1 comment:

  1. what? a neighborhood pool?? lucky you! obviously this week is not going to be our play date(sorry I've been crazy)but next week could work for me. let me know:) (wednesday?)

    ReplyDelete