1.8.07

Chop-Chop!


Here is my new do the second day I had it, a little lame looking because it was the first day I had to style it myself! I am really glad I cut it though- I was hating my long hair! I never bothered doing it because it looked dumb, so I ALWAYS had it in a ponytail, which was getting so old. I'm glad to have a change. I have been thinking about cutting it short forever, I don't know why I didn't do it sooner!

5 comments:

  1. I love it. It looks really cute on you. Dont worry you will get better at doing it, I am still working on mine and ready to cut it again! HAHA I cant wait to see it in PERSON!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. k. three very important topics. one. that baby is soooo cute. i love the cross-eye! two. your hair is perfect. i have been wanting to cut mine into a little bob, but i feel like i would look fat. and three. i must have the blouse (yes, i know, only grandmas say "blouse" but i didnt think it fell under the shirt category) you are wearing in these pictures. where oh where did you get it? and DO NOT tell me TJmax!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Jess! I really like it. Very cute. It's much more fun to have it cut at a length that you will actually have the motivation to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey jess! I love your hair!...and your baby...and your amazing pics! oh yeah danny too:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable Jess!! I love it short! Hey, I am back in town now...we can play!

    ReplyDelete