I Love the look on Max's face! Ya.....my Ava totally hated the grass at first too. Sadie still does. I think you might have a little Yogie on your hands! AWESOME!
hey...we move back on friday...of THIS WEEK! A little stressed might I say. It's 2 a.m. and I am sitting amidst boxes....and what else, looking at your cute baby max be afraid of grass like jaxson is! That is hilarious.WHat is it do you think? Jaxson freaks when he touches grass. He WILL not walk on it, stand on it...or touch it! So funny. I can't wait to meet little Max. I would love to plan a playdate sometime...if your interested! Plus, I've been wanting to see your cute house sine way back when you purchased it and I saw the picture!
So hilarious! Josh does the exact same thing (these boys really need to be friends). I'm also very glad to hear that someone else has the problem (or joy, I guess) of their 1+ year-old not walking. What's the deal, boys?
ezra did the same thing at first. now he's walkin' all over the grass. he always wants to be outside now.
ReplyDeletedownward dog?
ReplyDeleteYes Boston hates the grass too. It's funny when we try and put him on it - he just lifts his hands and feet as high up as possible. Teeheehee
ReplyDeletehaha, yes, we do yoga together in our spare time!!
ReplyDeleteso what days are you going to in Seattle cause we totally wanna come down to see you!!
ReplyDeleteI Love the look on Max's face! Ya.....my Ava totally hated the grass at first too. Sadie still does. I think you might have a little Yogie on your hands! AWESOME!
ReplyDeletehey...we move back on friday...of THIS WEEK! A little stressed might I say. It's 2 a.m. and I am sitting amidst boxes....and what else, looking at your cute baby max be afraid of grass like jaxson is! That is hilarious.WHat is it do you think? Jaxson freaks when he touches grass. He WILL not walk on it, stand on it...or touch it! So funny. I can't wait to meet little Max. I would love to plan a playdate sometime...if your interested! Plus, I've been wanting to see your cute house sine way back when you purchased it and I saw the picture!
ReplyDeleteKris
So hilarious! Josh does the exact same thing (these boys really need to be friends). I'm also very glad to hear that someone else has the problem (or joy, I guess) of their 1+ year-old not walking. What's the deal, boys?
ReplyDeleteMacey just started doing this too, she throws a fit anytime she thinks I might set her on the oh so horrible grass.
ReplyDelete