31.8.08

18 months

This summer has been so nuts-o I have hardly had a chance to blog about it! I feel like I have been running around like a chicken with my head cut off for weeks. Here are the Maxter's 18 month pictures (although now he will be 19 months on Tuesday!). More Max updates coming soon!

DSC_8580
I'm thinking of blowing this up GIANT. like a 16x20 or 20x24 canvas- what do you think? I also may ad the vintage border for it.

DSC_8659

DSC_8574tex

DSC_8674

DSC_8746tex

DSC_8592


DSC_8679tex

DSC_8799

I love how annoyed Max is in this picture and that I am trying to keep him happy. So funny!

DSC_8798
thanks caroline for taking this last two for us! Love them!

9 comments:

  1. his outfit is so cute! and I love the 2nd to last one of you guys! very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are sooooooo good!!!!! can't believe your baby is 18/19 months old! such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look great, jess! love little max too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What gorgeous pictures! I can't believe that Max is old enough for Nursery! Time goes by so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so....Noah's pictures are next right :) Can't wait to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these pictures and little Max is soooooo big! What a stud!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh - those are great - where did you take these pics????

    ReplyDelete
  8. i LOVE these!! these are too cute to NOT be blown up on canvas! they'd be a waste sitting in a photo album. :)

    Max is darling!!!

    ReplyDelete