I read a fun little blog challenge/assignment from a local photographer (what a fun idea!!) and decided to give it a try. The challenge was to take a picture that focuses on "wet eyelashes" specifically. Here's what I came up with!
Here are a few other fun shots from the tub. =)
after "tasting the bubbles" notice the foamy chin!
all done.
no seriously. get me out. love that he's covering his manhood. haha!
I will be in Utah sometime in mid sept.
ReplyDeleteDo you have any openings for my 3 kids?
In fact we will prob try and see Cory Woodland's mom who has been in bad health. (just a side note)
I wondered about your prices, guess i will go check your site now.
Jess,
ReplyDeleteThose are really cute pics of Max!!
The last one is my favorite.
Luv ya Jody
how cute! i love the last one. ha ha..
ReplyDeleteI have always loved Max's bath time photo's. Look at him covering his little parts HAHA. He is too funny. By the way did you tell your mom your not coming home for Thanksgiving?
ReplyDeleteThose are really cute shots in the tub. You're such a great photographer!
ReplyDeleteI know I say this all the time, but that kid is the cutest! That last shot is hilarious!
ReplyDeleteK, let's set them up for sure! My bro is a graphic designer and he's so cute! I think he has a facebook thing too- Barry Cann.
ReplyDeleteI'll tell him to send her a li'l note on her blog!
1)We miss Max. 'arf!arf!'
ReplyDelete2)I really wanna be crafty and make those onesies...BAD
3)We need to hurry up and get rich, skinny and famous so we can buy all our stuff at anthro, and J-crew...speaking of, we should do re-do weddings(to the same guys) and get our stuff from j-crew, I am IN LOVE with one of the wedding gowns.
4)I love the last pic of max, being modest.
Jessica, I would've loved to go be a backup photographer with you while you were in Seattle. Unfortunately (or fortunately depending on how you look at it)I have been traveling internationally for several weeks now. Please let me know the next time you feel like extending me the offer again. I would very much like to learn your tricks.
ReplyDeleteawesome. Perfect like always! How's the walking coming?
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the last one.
The last picture...should be used on his wedding video someday.
ReplyDeleteJust a thought.
It is just too fantastic to not display!