lucy my girl, you're picking your own outfits often these days (especially shoes). i must say, your taste is impeccable. unfortunately, your bladder control is, umm, NOT.
furthermore, you insisted that the coat should be BUTTONED, because you were leaving. naturally. you wouldn't want to catch a chill!
*i'm resolving to post snippets of day to day life again, because these are the things i want to remember. i often get bogged down by being "behind" on blogging the big important thigs so i skip blogging all together. but that's pretty silly. because this is my journal darnit. bring on the single images, instagrams, and funny quotes with no photos. do you feel that? do you suffer from blog guilt?

Love reading your blog and seeing your pretty pictures! I think that I may be the only one reading my blog, but I do feel bad when I don't post for a while!
ReplyDeletei love the small pieces I can see of the new house!
ReplyDeleteI was going to wear that same thing today!!
ReplyDeleteI'll forgive single photo posts for more of this house! This little sneak peak with cute little Lucy is killing me!
ReplyDeleteThat is the cutest. And, yes! All the time. I still haven't blogged about a second week in Hawaii over two years ago because I got behind and just gave up. lol.
ReplyDeleteYour delightful words and beautiful images are always a joy to admire! Glad you're back to blogging. Lucy's baby buns are too cute!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE your blogings--timely or untimely--I LOVE THEM oh so much! Without them I miss the special, sweet, funny, adorable amamzing thing my precious grandchild are doing! SOOOO blog on my dearest Jessica! I love you all and miss you so stinkin' much! More...is never too much is all I'm sayin" ! xoxoxoxox Nanna : )
ReplyDeleteOk, the pictures and comments to go along with the pictures-hilarious.
ReplyDeleteOn another note- when are you showing us the new pad!? I can tell from these two pictures that it is AWESOME. Can't wait to see!
That is SO darling! I love little girlies!! She already has AMAZING style...ha! And wanted to say your house looks darling!
ReplyDelete!!!!!!!!!!! Lucy just made my day with that little bare tush and those cowgirl boots. :)
ReplyDeleteShe kills me... KILLS me. Her little personality shows so much through photos and I'm really coveting her fashion sense. Could you make cuter kids??? I die...
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh I SNORTED and blew snot everywhere when I scrolled down and saw her little bum. Awesome. ♥
ReplyDelete