27.11.07

first snowfall

Today we had our first little snow storm here in Farmington! I was so happy to finally have some white to cover the ugly brown mountains. Max thought it was pretty intruiging. Either that or he liked the sound of his hands hitting the window... hard to know for sure. So I snapped a few of Max watching his first snowfall, funny that I didn't take any pictures of the actual snow... Moms have such one tracked minds!


{talking to the snow}

{pat, pat, pat!}

4 comments:

  1. hey girl
    i would love any photos you have from that day, i am going to make a book! smallandtall@gmail.com. let me know if you come to slc i will be here for a couple more weeks we can go shop or eat or anything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! He's so cute! (i think i say that everytime but it's true!) How's the sleeping going? I wish ethan could see snow. he'd love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet!!! I am in love with these pictures! He is so precious!

    ReplyDelete