8.11.09

bed bug.

it's funny, for a kid who is never too excited to go to bed when it's actually BED TIME, he has SURE been spending a lot of time in bed lately just hanging out. seriously, i made my bed like 5 times the other morning because max kept climbing up, burrowing under the covers and just generally making a mess of everything. he also likes to get in his crib, bring a ton of toys in there and JUMP. i totally let him. but really, don't you just LOVE hanging out in bed? max, i totally get it. here's some silly pictures of danny and i joining in the fun. =)


fallfavorites052

fallfavorites050

fallfavorites053

fallfavorites056

fallfavorites054

fallfavorites055

fallfavorites057

yes, there is still yellow paint sample up in my bedroom wall. it's probably been there for almost a year, no joke. if it helps though, i think i have a new color picked out. painting party anyone?

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you clarified about the paint sample on the wall. I was staring at it trying to figure out what kind of artwork it was, and not really getting it. Ha ha ha!

    I can't believe Max is still in his crib, btw. Doesn't than monkey ever try to jump out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, i know! it's so funny, he has tried to climb IN multiple times but has never tried to climb OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. me likey the pillow.

    what color paint may I ask?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jess. I know you already did your photoshop/photography Q & A, but I have a question: how do you get all your cool sunset/beams of light shots? Is that an effect, or do you just take the pictures at the right time in the right direction? Love that - anyways, you can just go to my blog and tell me there if you want :0)

    ReplyDelete