21.10.09

Chauffer.

Max has taken it upon himself to give rides to people (and things) he deems less mobile.

For example:


His pumpkin,



His Nana,



His Aunt Kenzie.

What a considerate child. Also, this is his "motor trike" as he likes to call it, so naturally, he must first turn I on and then give it a kick start before riding. Duh.


-- Courtesy of my iPhone.

3 comments:

  1. Melts my heart. We do the same kind of chauffering ever since we got him a trike 2 years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched Max give his helmet and his jacket a ride yesterday...could you please play outside everyday...so I can watch?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was such a fun trip visiting Max....I did LOVE getting a ride with my fun little chauffer! He was so determined to give me a BIG ride around the neighborhood! Our little dude is getting sooo BIG! I do miss "the Little" as you mentioned in your earlier post...but " the BIG" is so delightful and wonderful and I am so grateful for your amazing blogging so "Nanna" can keep up with his sweet darlingness! PS...have Max and Danny check the mail in a few days! Something fun is on the way! Rrrrrfffff to you guys--keep blogging and sending those fun pic's, we LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete