26.10.09

just two.

_DSC3693

i have been taking a few little shots of my guy today and i just love these two! i think the rest will be for my new fall blog header. i am kinda obsessed with simple head shots like these, especially when they are of my max!

7 comments:

  1. Jessica, I think you have the most gorgeous child! I love these simple clean pictures too :) Do you mind if I ask what your settings were for these images? Also were they taken outside, inside by the window? What time is best for this kind of natural lighting? You're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them and i totally get the simple headshot obsessions! I think that is all I have on my walls.. they are classic and he is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. he is so cute! and that is the cutest little jacket he has on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i agree with one of the comments that those are the ones i always seem to want to frame, because they're simple and clean and will go well in a house! i love these pics! cute max....

    oh, and your question:
    we actually ordered it from barileatherfurniture.com but there are others that have that same restoration-hardware (Lancaster sofa) knock off couch too. Like I think another place that sells it is cascobayfurniture.com. they're the same measurements, same high quality leather, same colors, same everything... although what sucks is restoration hardware put their Lancaster sofa on sale just recently, so go check it out! still more expensive than the other stores but not by too much...:) dan did well. there are too many leather couches that i despise, but i really like this one a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh, I do LOVE this boy, just LOOK at those beautiful eyes and pink little lips...smooches to you Max! I love his hair and his cool jacket from Seatlle! I love you Max!

    ReplyDelete