27.10.09

so what if i'm obsessed with him.

_DSC3696


it's my blog. i'll do what i want. don't judge me.

at least my mom will like it!

6 comments:

  1. uh... you have EVERY right to be! He's ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very CUTE!!!! Love his eyes! I enjoy seeing pictures of your son Max!!! Such a handsome little boy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet little bugger. Aren't our boys at such a FUN age?!

    I am loving his little sweater. Too too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS!! Man, those eyes are to die for! I feel ya on the being obsessed... they're our prized possessions so why not capture them a million times over. It still wouldn't be enough... I absolutely love these!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i can't get enough of max. post more!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. how can you not be obsessed with him? honestly.

    ps- that sandpoint picture makes me wanna cry, those cheeks are just delicious.

    ReplyDelete