and 2. what in the world my father (along with all of my mom's best friends) is doing in this picture..?


1. seattle. it's perfect here and i came 'specially for my mom's fiftieth birthday surprise party!
2. these guys may have been the entertainment. at the party that is.
needless to say, more to come.
MUCH more. =)
1 word... ... awesome. :)
ReplyDeleteditto carly
ReplyDeletedo you have the COOLEST family on the planet or what?
ReplyDeletelol I can't wait to see the rest of the pics from the party! It looks awesome!
ReplyDeleteyour parents are so hilarious!
ReplyDeleteHOW FUN! Your dad looks awesome!
ReplyDeleteWhat a hottie I married! This was such an awesome lip sync!!! I was stunned and amazed and soooo happy to watch him fulfilling his inner self!!! Jon and these fine ladies and best friends were just fantastic AND seriously the icing on the birthday cake! The PARTY was the most fabulous event I have ever been to! I felt loved and so honored and SOOO SURPRISED! I think about it still everyday!! Thanks Jess and my beloved love Jon and all my amazing friends (Mari, Megan, Whitney and so many more) that put this all together and made is soooo special and truly a celebration of 50 fabulous wonderful years of life! I am sooo blessed indeed!
ReplyDelete