nice.. we can all match as a family now!oh, and i really want that magic brownie pan in that as seen on tv section. perfect brownies everytime!
wow. that is hilarious. i bought my mom one......but gee, i might just have to get my dog one!
josh paused the tv the other night to show me that there was now a dog snuggie!! We both were dying laughing! I am seriously getting that for Bruno our shi tzu... he needs it.
when i saw they had snuggies for dogs, i couldn't resist! I went out and bought the whole family snuggies!! snuggie party at my house tonight!!
SHUT UP!
Interresting read
nice.. we can all match as a family now!
ReplyDeleteoh, and i really want that magic brownie pan in that as seen on tv section. perfect brownies everytime!
wow. that is hilarious. i bought my mom one......but gee, i might just have to get my dog one!
ReplyDeletejosh paused the tv the other night to show me that there was now a dog snuggie!! We both were dying laughing! I am seriously getting that for Bruno our shi tzu... he needs it.
ReplyDeletewhen i saw they had snuggies for dogs, i couldn't resist! I went out and bought the whole family snuggies!! snuggie party at my house tonight!!
ReplyDeleteSHUT UP!
ReplyDeleteInterresting read
ReplyDelete